TRENDnet's 24-port Cat6A Shielded 1U Patch Panel, model TC-P24C6AS, is ideal for Gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications. This patch panel is perfect for use with Cat6A shielded cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
Cat6a cabling allows performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over Cat6a Ethernet cables.
Shielded Housing Design
19" 1U sturdy metal rackmount housing design protects against EMI/RFI noise for a more stable connection.
Integrated cable management cover plate with convenient cable separation for better organization and reduced cable clutter.
180° angle type (horizontal)
Operating temperature: -40° - 66° C (-40° - 150° F)
Quick Installation Guide
- Gigabit-ready rackmount 24-port 1U patch panel. The Cat6A patch panels deliver a steady connection to copper Gigabit & 10G switches
- Compatible with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A cabling
- Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801. Also supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 310-D, EN50173-1, and ULE157358 listed
- 110D IDC type terminal blocks (use a 110 or Krone type tool). Use with the TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool (sold separately)