TRENDnet's Industrial Fast Ethernet DIN-Rail Switches feature a rugged IP30 rated metal enclosure. These industrial Ethernet switches are designed to withstand high levels of vibration and shock, operate in both low and high temperatures for industrial environments within a (-40° - 167° F) wide-temperature range. Redundant power inputs with overload current protection on each industrial Ethernet switch minimizes network downtime.
No configuration needed, simply connect network devices to the industrial Ethernet switch.
The industrial Ethernet switches feature dual power inputs to provide redundant power with overload current protection.
Industrial Hardened Design
Equipped with a rugged IP30 rated housing, and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating within a wide temperature range of (-40° - 167° F).
Quick Installation Guide
Removable terminal block
DIN-Rail and wall mount kit
- Ethernet port interface: 5 x fast Ethernet ports
- Switching capacity: The network switch allows for a 1Gbps switching capacity.
- Din-rail & Wall mount kit: This 5-port Fast Ethernet Switch comes with an integrated DIN-rail mount and mounting hardware.
- Extreme temperature Switch: the metal hardened IP30 rated network switch is equipped with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, while operating with a wide temperature range (- 40 - 75 °C (- 40 - 167 °F) For harsh environments.
- Redundant power: the 5 port switch feature Dual power inputs to provide redundant power with overload current protection
- Power supply sold separately: The power supply for this 5 port DIN-rail Ethernet Switch is sold separately (model: TI-M6024)
- TRENDnet Lifetime protection: All metal TRENDnet switches are backed by our lifetime TRENDnet manufacturer protection .