This cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), including full 1080p, and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps-the fastest bandwidth currently available over HDMI. When used with an Apple® digital AV adapter, it supports iPad2® video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations. Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, the P568-010-BL works in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
The 10-foot molded 30 AWG cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated blue connectors ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A flexible PVC jacket makes the HDCP-compliant cable easy to install in tight spaces.
- Gold-plated blue connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI generations
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)