Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the aqua-colored N820-25M-OM4 is manufactured using top-quality materials. Dual male LC connectors are widely compatible and thoroughly tested to meet stringent insertion loss standards. It has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass and a low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket, which limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making this cable perfect for poorly ventilated areas.
This laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable is ideal for LANs, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices and data centers. It's commonly used with vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) and LED laser light sources. Complies with IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards.
- 40/100 Gb Ethernet speed up to 300 m (@ 850 nm)
- Nearly 10x the bandwidth of conventional 62.5 um multimode fiber
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Low-smoke zero-halogen aqua jacket
- Dual male LC connectors meet insertion loss standards