This category 6, molded patch cable lets you stay ahead of the game by using a high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. 14' cable delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design keep near-end cross-talk levels to a minimum. Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. Cable is designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards.
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 6, draft 11)
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100Mhz wire.
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication.