Tripp Lite's 16-port NetDirector Cat5 IP KVM Switch is the optimal solution for remotely controlling multiple computers (combination of PS/2, USB and Serial) by up to 3 (1 Local and 2 Remote) independent, simultaneous users. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 16 directly connected computers, and a maximum of 256 computers when a second level of B064-016 KVM switches are cascaded. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, and can be displayed in English, German, Russian, Japanese, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese. Critical events on the installation can be tracked via email notification, SNMP traps, the Windows based log server or Syslog server. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; view multiple computers at the same time using panel array mode, automatically sync USB mice, access the on-screen keyboard feature in numerous language formats. Virtual Media allows computers connected using a B055-001-USB-V2 Server Interface Unit to access DVD/CD drives, flash drives and other storage media as if they were directly connected to the computer. In addition, three USB ports are located on the front panel of the unit for use with Virtual Media or an external keyboard and mouse. Other features include dual power supplies that allow the unit to continue running in the event one power supply stops receiving power, temperature sensors that control the speed of the unit's cooling fans, remote authentication support via RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory, dial-in modem access and non-browser access using Windows and Java applications. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. 3 year limited warranty.
- Simultaneous support for 3 users (1 local, 2 remote)
- Supports IPv4, Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configuration protocols
- Blade server support
- Virtual Media allows computers connected using a B055-001-USB-V2 SIU to access DVD/CD drives, flash drives and other storage media from a user's remote computer as if it were directly connected
- Remote Authentication: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and Active Directory
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases