Connect your devices to the HDMI ports, and plug the included external power supply into an AC power source. A red LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and green LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Switch between source devices using the unit's Select button or the included remote control. When the currently used device is powered off, the unit automatically switches to the next powered-on device.
The B119-004-UHD ensures top-quality performance with Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz and 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It's compatible with 3D, HDCP v2.2 and EDID. Plug-and-play functionality requires no software or drivers to download and install.
- Plug and play-no software or drivers required
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound
- Switches to next device when current device is powered off
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Switch source devices using button or included remote control