40/100/400 GbE Cable Supports High Bandwidths for High-Density Data Networking
The N823L-02M-MG is a premium multimode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for next-generation devices and fiber cables to support much higher bandwidths in hyperscale, edge, enterprise and colocation data center interconnect (DCI) applications where density and speed are both very important. This OM4 cable is an ideal choice for 400 Gb Ethernet applications. It is also backward compatible with 40 Gb and 100 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 400 Gb.
Compact SN Connector Designed for the Latest OSFP/QSFP-DD Transceivers
One cable end features an SN connector, which is four times smaller than the standard duplex LC connector on the other end. The SN connector provides individual and independent duplex fiber support for an OSFP/QSFP-DD transceiver. The push/pull boot encourages dense vertical stacking within a crowded patch panel or switch and makes the cable easy to install or remove with just one hand. The switchable SN/PC duplex end lets you make quick polarity changes in the field without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors.
Magenta-Colored Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated cable has a magenta jacket to identify it as multimode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- Duplex SN connector optimized for the latest 400 Gb OSFP/QSFP-DD transceivers
- Space-saving SN plug is 4x smaller than duplex LC for easier cable management
- Switchable SN connectors allow polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- Backward compatible with 40/100 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Magenta LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty