The SR42UB features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations. The SR42UB houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 42 inches. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference. With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UB provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UB meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimal use of floor space
- Ships fully assembled
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 7-foot doorway
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance