Tripp Lite's 50 foot DVI Single Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for todays digital video displays. Note: Review your monitor manufacturers specifications for a stated maximum DVI cable length. While many monitors only support a 5 meter (16ft) DVI cable, simply adding a Tripp Lite DVI Extender will guarantee full digital signal strength at any length up to 150ft. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Single Link. Both DVI connectors are molded, have integral strain relief for long life reliability, and ferrite collars to drain off extraneous electrical interference. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- For use with Single Link TMDS specified equipment