Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. The Displayport plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- No separate adapter required
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Active adapter cable for use with any Displayport port