The N366-07M has 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, instead of polymer. The sturdy LC and SC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards and feature beveled edges on their glass ends for easy insertion into a patch panel or switch. The FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket is yellow to easily identify it as a singlemode cable.
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds latest industry standards
- 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass
- LC and SC male connectors meet insertion loss standards
- FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket
- Beveled edge on glass ends for easy plug insertion