Recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers, this DVI/USB KVM switch also supports a VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter (such as Tripp Lite's P556-Series).
The DVI-I single-link connector supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. The multi-view installation feature lets you stack up to four KVM switches for connecting computers with up to four DVI outputs and displaying video on up to four console monitors, giving you flexibility in video output. A 3.5 mm microphone jack provides audio input to connected computers. A 3.5 mm audio jack provides 2.1-channel sound to connected speakers.
The OSD presents a text-based interface in eight different languages and allows backup of KVM configuration and user profile information. Dual-tier password protection enhances security for an administrator and up to four users. A DB9 cable is included for firmware upgrades that keep the KVM switch up to date with the latest technology. Easy front-panel access to USB 2.0 hub ports allows quick connection of two USB devices, such as flash drives and printers.
- Text-based interface offers direct access to every connected computer
- OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian and French
- 2-port front-panel USB 2.0 hub allows sharing of devices (printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams) between connected computers
- Allows stacking of up to 4 KVMs for connecting computers with up to 4 DVI outputs and displaying video on up to 4 console monitors
- Expand the number of controlled computers by cascading up 3 levels of KVM switches
- Also supports VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound with full bass response
- Supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Switch between connected computers via front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys or OSD
- 8-port KVM switch recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers