The B020-U08-19KTAA has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password security can be set up for an administrator and up to 4 local users to ensure only those with authorization can access the connected computers.
The eight included P778-series combo cable kits support both PS/2 and USB connections, so no adapters are required. A console cable kit can be plugged into the rear of the unit to allow for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. A USB port on the front of the keyboard lets you connect an external mouse, and an external USB 1.1 port means you can add a peripheral that can be shared across all connected servers. When not in use, the B020-U08-19KTAA stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Occupies just 1U of space in a rack-mountable drawer
- 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Simplifies IT tasks with easy switching between all 8 ports
- Provides 2-level password security (administrator and user)
- Combo cables connect to PS/2 or USB servers, no adapter needed