This 10-foot (three-meter) Cat5e/6 CMX-rated outdoor cable is ideal for connecting Gigabit Ethernet networks or digital signage in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. The Cat6 shielded cable and RJ45 connectors are designed to withstand dust, debris and moisture that could threaten your IT infrastructure. Included dust caps protect the connectors when not in use.
IP68 Rating Denotes Resistance to Dust and Water
The IP68 rating means the shielded Cat5e cable is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance. For applications that require IP68 protection, use the industrial cable with a Tripp Lite N206-SB01-IND surface-mount box and a N206-BC01-IND bulkhead coupler or N206-KJ01-IND keystone jack. If only IP44 protection against splashing water from all directions is required, pair the cable with a N206-FP01-IND, N206-FP02-IND or N206-FP04-IND metal wall plate and a N206-BC01-IND bulkhead coupler or N206-KJ01-IND keystone jack.
Heavy Shielding Protects Your Network Data from Destructive Line Noise
The N206-PC10-IND's twisted-pair design and shielded construction helps fight against EMI/RFI line noise that interferes with your Ethernet or audio/video signal and can distort or destroy data. Electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference can be created by electric motors, power cables, welding equipment and other heavy machinery frequently found in industrial applications.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to Cut Down on Power Supplies
Because this Cat6 shielded cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N206-PC10-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The N206-PC10-IND is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act standards for GSA Schedule purchases
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- IP68-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min
- Built to protect Gigabit Ethernet and digital signage applications in harsh environments
- Connects Gigabit Ethernet equipment in industrial environments that require protection against dust and moisture.