This six-inch red cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG four-pair stranded UTP with a rugged PVC jacket, the N201-06N-RD delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11).
- Premium cabling for Cat6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless connectors prevent damaged tabs during installation
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking