This five-foot blue cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, the N200-005-BL is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief guarantees a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts
- Meets most current industry standards