Cat6 UTP Patch Cable Ideal for Your Gigabit Ethernet Network
This Cat6 UTP cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 15-foot gray cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
This Cat6 UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection
The RJ45 connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This Cat6 UTP patch cable features a gray PVC jacket. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 1 Gbps. The ends feature 50-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
The N201-S6N-GY is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Color-coded gray for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Cat6 UTP patch cord rated for high-speed 1 Gbps communications