Cat6a Cable Ideal for Connecting Equipment in Your 10G Ethernet Network
This Cat6a Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, six-inch cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Special Ultra-Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
The N261-UR6N-BL is just 2.8 millimeters in diameter-more than 50% smaller than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in crowded equipment racks, which helps keep your components cool and properly functioning. The extra-slim design also makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The PVC jacket is colored blue to allow easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and help prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 32 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. The RJ45 connectors improve near-end crosstalk (NeXT) performance to 500 MHz and feature 3-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 32 AWG copper wire and 3 µm gold-plated connectors allow superior signal transfer
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Over 50% slimmer than standard Cat6a cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Premium Cat6a cable rated for high-speed 10 Gbps home/office communications