Toolless Keystone Jack Strengthens Your High-Speed Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a Network
Terminate your network patch cable without the time, effort and expense of a punchdown tool. Ideal for Cat6 premise wiring, the RJ45 keystone jack snaps into wall plates, patch panels and surface-mount boxes and works with all shielded Cat6a cables. Toolless punchdown connection is compatible with 22-24 AWG solid wire cabling. A dust cap protects the jack from dust and other contaminants when not in use.
Specifically Designed for Use in Surveillance, VoIP and Other PoE+ Applications
To maximize performance with PoE (Power over Ethernet) applications, this keystone jack is specifically designed to prevent spark gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can negatively influence data and/or power transmission capabilities. Connecting PoE devices saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device.
Heavy Shielding Protects Your Network Data from Destructive Line Noise
The fully shielded protective metal housing helps fight against EMI/RFI line noise that interferes with your network signal and can distort or destroy data.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N238-001-SH-TF is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- RJ45 termination is quick and easy with no punchdown tools required
- Supports PoE+ to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Specially designed to prevent spark-gap erosion that can affect transmission
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Includes dust cap to protect end from dust and debris when not in use
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warrant