400 GbE Cable Supports High Bandwidths for High-Density Data Networking
The N823S-01M-MG is a premium multimode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for next-generation devices and fiber cables to support much higher bandwidths in hyperscale, edge, enterprise and colocation data center interconnect (DCI) applications where density and speed are both very important.
Compact SN Connectors Designed for the Latest OSFP/QSFP-DD Transceivers
This 400 Gb cable features duplex SN connectors on both ends. SN connectors are four times smaller than standard LC connectors and provide individual and independent duplex fiber support for OSFP/QSFP-DD transceivers. Push/pull boots encourage dense vertical stacking within a crowded patch panel or switch and make the cable easy to install or remove with just one hand. The switchable SN/PC ends let you make quick polarity changes in the field without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors.
Magenta-Colored Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated cable has a magenta jacket to identify it as multimode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- Duplex SN connectors optimized for the latest 400 Gb OSFP/QSFP-DD transceivers
- Space-saving SN plugs are 4x smaller than standard LC for easier cable management
- Switchable connectors allow polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- Compact push/pull boots allow easy installation/removal with just one hand
- Magenta LSZH jacket allows fast identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty