Rugged Aluminum Desk Clamp Lifts Your Monitors Above Your Work Area's Surface
This VESA-compliant desktop clamp mounts two flat-screen displays above your desk, table or workstation, allowing you to free up valuable surface space. Recommended for home or office use, the DDR1732DAL fits most flat-panel monitors from 17 to 32 inches. The durable aluminum frame tolerates frequent adjustments, and the two swiveling aluminum arms support up to 19.8 pounds (8.9 kg) apiece. Instead of clamping the unit to your desktop, you may install it using the included grommet. All hardware is included.
Swivel, Tilt and Rotate the Dual Screens to Find the Most Comfortable Viewing Angles
The flex arms adjust independently to optimize viewing angles, minimize glare and improve ergonomics. To minimize screen glare, reduce eye fatigue and increase viewing comfort, the mount features -90° to +90° tilt, -90° to +90° swivel and 90° rotation for positioning your screens. Easy screen adjustment lets you quickly find just the right angles without interrupting your workday.
Connect Your Favorite Devices to Help You Get Through the Workday
The base of the DDR1732DAL features a USB 3.0 port for connecting a smartphone or other USB device. Two 3.5 mm audio jacks allow connection of a microphone and speakers.
VESA-Compliant Mounting Ensures Display Compatibility
VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) promotes uniformity in the video electronics industry by developing standards for TVs and monitors. For hassle-free display compatibility, this monitor stand supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100.
- Sturdy aluminum frame clamps securely to your desk for mounting twin displays
- -90° to +90° tilt, -90° to +90° swivel and 90° rotation help you find the perfect angle
- Base includes a USB 3.0 port and dual 3.5 mm audio ports for connecting peripherals
- Durable aluminum flex arms blend into any décor and support up to 19.8 lb. each
- VESA compliance ensures compatibility with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mounting patterns
- 5-year limited warranty