The B126-110 remote repeater unit can be added to your Tripp Lite B126-Series HDMI over Cat5 installation to increase the extension distance and/or add additional monitors. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple; just insert the B126-110 repeater into the middle of your installation. In the case of a B126-1A1 extender kit, the transmitter is connected to the HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). It is then connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B126-110, which is connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B126-1A1 receiver unit. Finally, a monitor is connected to each remote receiver and repeater unit using Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). The B126-110 unit is TAA GSA Compliant.
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
- Connect up to 3 units in a chain for maximum extension
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Extends 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft.