HDMI Booster Extends High-Definition 4K Video and Digital Audio Signals up to 50 ft.
Don't let HDMI's 16-foot distance limitation limit your audio/video application. This in-line HDMI signal extender boosts your 4K transmission up to 50 feet from the source device without a drop in signal quality. This gives you the flexibility to hide your Blu-ray player or media server away in a secure, remote location for controlled access, while delivering video to an HDMI display somewhere else. The B122-000-4K6 is recommended for digital signs or video presentations in schools, conference rooms, retail displays, trade show booths and anywhere else you need to display high-definition video.
Meets HDMI Industry Standards to Deliver High-Definition Results
This HDMI signal booster supports computer video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). It also supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound to ensure your speakers deliver rich, clear audio to match the video quality. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Greater Distance Gives You More Freedom in Placing Your Source and Display Devices
This low-profile HDMI booster is designed for use with Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables (sold separately). Connect one cable (up to 25 feet) to your source device, such as a Blu-ray player or computer, to transmit a 4K (60 Hz) signal. The second cable connects the B122-000-4K6 and the HDMI display device, and must be no longer than 25 feet. This unit can also extend a 3D signal up to 50 feet. For best results, 24 AWG HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite P568-100-HD (sold separately), is required.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play unit requires no software, drivers or (usually) external power. In the extreme case that external power is needed, connect a USB Micro-B cable (such as Tripp Lite's UR050-Series) between the unit's USB Micro-B port and a USB wall charger or USB port on your monitor or computer (cable and charger sold separately). With its low-profile design, the B122-000-4K6 is easy to stow in your laptop bag and carry to school, the office or the latest trade show.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B122-000-4K6 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Digital signage in office lobbies, churches, retail stores, restaurants and hotels
- Video presentations in conference rooms, lecture halls, classrooms and trade shows
- Home theater systems where the source devices are secured in a closet or other room
- Source device with HDMI output
- Display device with HDMI input
- 24 AWG HDMI cable required for full 4K @ 60 Hz quality (Tripp Lite P568-Series)
- Want to extend transmission so that the signal can cover longer distances? Use this signal repeater that receives a signal and then retransmits it
- Up to 3840 � 2160 video resolution.
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices for the ultimate true high-definition video
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort