Tripp Lite's B122-000-60 HDMI Signal Extender increases the distance a 1080p @ 60Hz(or 1920 x 1200) signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16-ft.(5M). It supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz, at a maximum distance of 150-ft. from the source. Use standard P568-Series HDMI cables in most applications. When extending a 1080p @ 60Hz(or 1920 x 1200) signal more than 75 ft., use cable made with 24Awg wiring, such as the P568-100-HD.(Lengths over 100 ft. are available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) 24Awg HDMI cable is also needed when extending a 3D signal more than 50-ft.. A 3D signal can be extended up to 125-ft. using 24Awg HDMI cable. Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B122-000-60, and the shorter cable(16-ft. or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. External power is not required in most installations. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- The B122-000-60 has been designed for use with Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables. To ensure maximum distance and performance, it is recommended that you use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cabling. For distances over 75-ft, 24AWG cable such as Tripp Lite's P568-100-HD is required.
- Although most installations will not require power, a Micro USB port is provided in the event power is needed. Using a Micro USB cable(such as Tripp Lite's UR05C-Series), connect the Micro USB port to a USB wall charger, the USB port on your monitor, or the USB port on a computer.
- Extend a 1080p @ 60Hz (or 1920 x 1200) HDMI signal up to 150-ft. from the source
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
- No external power required in most installations
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases