Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 15-foot converter cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. No software or drivers are required. If additional power is needed, connect a USB cable (sold separately) between the cable's USB Micro-B port and a USB wall charger or computer port.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Gold-plated HDMI connector for maximum conductivity
- Foil and braid shielding for reliable EMI/RFI line noise protection
- Low-profile VGA connector fits neatly into tight spaces
- Plug-and-play with no software or drivers required