Heavily Reinforced USB 2.0 Cable Charges and Syncs Your Phone or Other USB-C DeviceThisheavy-duty USB sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your smartphone, tablet, MacBook, Ultrabook,Chromebook or other USB-C device to the USB-A port on a computer, car charger or wall charger. Itallows you to charge and power your USB-C device, while simultaneously synching and transferring dataat USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is backward compatible with previous USBgenerations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Constructed Using UHMWPE and Bulletproof Aramid Fiber Designed to LastCharging cables usedwith mobile devices are often pulled, strained and generally abused, sometimes to the point of failure. Tocounter the stress of daily abuse, the super-robust U038-003-GY-MAX is constructed using UHMWPEand Aramid fiber to reinforce the conductors inside the cable. The double-braided nylon jacket helpsmaintain top performance and long life, while the enhanced UHMWPE and Aramid protection stands up tothe strain of rigorous and frequent use. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress,and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either DirectionUnlike traditional USB cables that connect inonly one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port ineither direction for a fumble-free connection every time. The cord's three-foot length helps reduce cableclutter.
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Engineered using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to stand up to frequent and rigorous use
- Extra-strong cable construction helps prevent fraying and loose cable connectors
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient charging and data transfers