Recommended for displaying 4K x 2K video on a large monitor or digital sign, the P583-006-BK supports Ultra High Definition video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz. Its locking DisplayPort connector prevents the cable from becoming accidentally dislodged. The cable supports HBR2 bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps.
Gold-plated connectors and contacts resist corrosion, provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. The uni-directional cable only transmits from an mDP source to a DisplayPort monitor. It's backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- Meets DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Supports High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth up to 21.6 Gbps
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity
- Locking DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz