Preserve Your IT investments
Keep your PS/2 legacy equipment! The PS/2 to USB Converter, a small, plug & play converter, transforms PS/2 equipment from outdated devices to valuable tools for today's data centers.
Rather than advocate "rip and replace" IT solutions, this adapter preserves past investments by repurposing and updating existing IT equipment. Once you have gone through the hassle of setting up a KVM switch, for example, it is inconvenient and expensive to throw it out and start from scratch. With the PS/2 to USB Converter, your life at the rack only gets easier: you can now use your KVM switch with a new generation USB keyboard and mouse. With your PS/2 KVM switches, you can still extend the life of the IT equipment that you already bought.
Flexible USB Support
With the PS/2 to USB Converter, you can use your PS/2 device (KVM switches, KVM extenders, and servers) with a USB keyboard and mouse.
Unlike other converters, the PS/2 to USB Converter accommodates multiple permutations of keyboard and mice combinations:
- Supports USB keyboard with USB mouse
- Supports USB keyboard with PS/2 mouse
- Supports USB mouse with PS/2 keyboard
- Plug & play
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compact size
- No need for external power
- Pure hardware solution - no software/network conflicts
- Compatible with PS/2 servers/KVM switches/KVM extenders