The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. The APC connectors are angled to prevent infrared light entering the fiber from bouncing back into the laser. The N390-05M-12-AP is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N390-05M-12-AP is colored yellow for instant identification in a crowded switch or patch panel as a singlemode cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center environments and make the plug-and-play cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
- Push/pull tab connectors easily install/remove with one hand
- 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors with 12x density of SC connectors
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Angled APC connectors protect laser against destabilization
- Yellow color for easy singlemode identification