400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for Next-Gen Data and Voice Networking
As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for next-generation devices and fiber cables to support much higher bandwidths in cloud services, hyperscale data centers, telecom applications and equipment OEM companies. This multimode 50/125 OM4 cable is an ideal choice for 400G Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (at 850 nm). It has documented insertion loss and back reflection testing on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
16-Fiber and 12-Fiber MTP/MPO Connectors Designed for the Latest QSFP-DD Transceivers
The MPO connectors have a wide parallel optical interface for use with the latest 400G QSFP-DD transceivers, making this cable an excellent solution for your high-density network application. The connectors are the same size as standard SC connectors, but 12 times denser, allowing vertical stacking in switches or patch panels where space is at a premium. Pull tabs make the cable easy to install or remove with one hand.
Magenta Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM4-rated cable has a magenta jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded patch panel or switch and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected. The three-millimeter ruggedized plenum-rated jacket has low smoke and flame characteristics, making it suitable for premise applications in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- OM4-rated cable recommended for 400 Gb speeds up to 100 m (@ 850 nm)
- MTP/MPO 16- and dual 12-fiber ends designed for next-gen 400G QSFP-DD transceivers
- Connectors tested for low insertion loss and back reflection to ensure top performance
- Plenum rated for horizontal premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
- Magenta jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)