Dual 3.6-meter input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources in a nominal voltage range from 200-240V. Plug lock inserts prevent cords from accidental disconnection. The PDUMH15HVAT constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 2-5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in slot supports the optional SNMPWEBCARD and WEBCARDLX (sold separately), which turn the PDUMH15HVAT into a switched PDU by allowing remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, outlet control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Digital ammeter monitors total output current. LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs.
- Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
- Enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 3.6 m input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources
- 10 C13 outlets
- Automatic Transfer Switching
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable
- 2-5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source
- Digital Load Meter