The PDUMV40 provides an efficient and manageable power distribution solution for multiple servers with dual redundant power supplies, or any other application that requires numerous outlets, high capacity, and a compact form factor. Dual input current monitoring display shows AC power consumption for each independent circuit. Switchless design eliminates accidental shutoff of connected equipment. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMV40 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Each of two independent circuits' supports 16 outlets and equipment loads up to 2,400 watts32 outlets and 4,800 watts total capacity without consuming additional rack space.
- Dual Circuit 71 inch PDU
- Dual Independent Current Monitoring Displays
- 32 NEMA 5-15/20R 120V outlets color coded for each circuit
- Two 20A independent circuits of 16 outlets each
- Color-coded input power cords for each circuit
- Supports connection to NEMA L5-20R or 5-20R 120V 20A wall receptacle