The switched PDU features 16 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware or beneath a counter with user-supplied screws.
- Switched 30A 120V PDU, 2U horizontal rackmount format
- Reports voltage, frequency & load level via ethernet interface
- Visual current meter, Reversible housing
- NEMA L5-30P input plug with attached 10 ft. / 3m line cord
- 16 NEMA 5-15/20R switched outlets with cord retention brackets
- Temperature, humidity and contact closure monitoring options
- TAA Compliant