A patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards by preventing power from reaching the unit's outlets in the presence of a fault. The protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 15-foot power cord that can reach a distant power source, the PS-415-HGULTRA is a recommended replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards
- Complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Approved for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities
- Full 60601-1 compliance, integrated locking safety covers and a 15 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for all areas inside and outside of patient care vicinities.