Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 1.5 ft. power cord eliminates excess cordage that needs to be wrapped.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Features 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Complies with UL 1363 specifications
- 1.5 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Approved for use outside of patient-care vicinities
- Medical-grade power strip with 1.5 ft. cord provides versatile power distribution outside of patient-care vicinities.