Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The coiled power cord is 3 ft. long, and can be fully extended to 10 ft.
Mounting flanges let you install the PS-410-HGOEMCC on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Versatile power strip with coiled cord supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 3 ft. coiled cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug extends to 10 ft.
- Features 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses