Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 20A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. The switchless design prevents the power strip from being accidentally shut off. The seven-foot power cord provides ample reach to the AC power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS607HG20AOEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 6 NEMA 5-20R-HG outlets with integrated locking safety covers
- 7 ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P-HG plug reaches nearby outlets
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces, e.g. IV poles
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses