This two-meter copper cable integrates a 100G Ethernet-optimized (100 GbE) 38-position "board-as-connector" design with zinc die-cast male QSFP+ connectors for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss and low crosstalk for better performance. Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors make connecting to equipment a quick, easy task. Eight-pair wire technology is optimized for bandwidth-intense applications, including 100-Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-CR4), 128G Fibre Channel and EDR 4x InfiniBand.
Flexible 26 AWG conductors maintain a smooth high-frequency response. The N282-02M-28-BK undergoes a rigorous assembly and testing procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. It's fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports, as well as RoHS and IEEE 802.3bj.
- Pull-tab ejectors for quick, easy connections
- Multi-platform support for 128G Fibre Channel and EDR InfiniBand
- Meets or exceeds 100GBASE-CR4 standards
- Supports serial data rates up to 100 Gbps
- Complies with MSA SFF-8665 specifications