This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Plus, 1410 joules of surge suppression prevent dangerous power spikes that can damage connected equipment and destroy data. A 15A resettable circuit breaker also protects your equipment from overloads. An LED indicator tells you power is present and protected from surges (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals).
Mounting slots and flanges let you install the SPS406HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to stand up to demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a six-foot power cord that provides flexibility in placing the power strip, the SPS406HGULTRA is the perfect replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Approved for use in all patient-care vicinities
- Complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- 1410 joules of surge suppression
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug