The TLP615B includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss.
Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Green LED indicates protection status.
The 15-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows the TLP615B to reach distant outlets, giving you flexibility in placing the power strip. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one for bulky transformers
- Surge suppression rating of 790 joules
- Filters out threatening EMI/RFI line noise
- 15A resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous overloads
- 15 ft. AC power cord reaches distant outlets