.5 mm Audio Adapter Connects to Your Laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to Stereo Audio Adapter allows you to connect a microphone, earbuds, headphones or speakers to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, Chromebook, iPad Pro or other device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This adapter allows you to bypass a defective sound card or 3.5 mm headphone jack, as well as connect to a device that offers only USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
USB-C Charging Port Charges Connected Device via AC Wall Charger
The USB-C port supports Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 output up to 20V 3A (60W), which is sufficient for charging the connected source device more quickly than other chargers. It also supports Quick Charge (QC) 3.0 output up to 9V 2A (18W) for QC-compatible smartphones and tablets. Just connect the host device's AC wall charger to the USB-C port. By connecting both the USB-C and 3.5 mm audio ports at the same time, you can listen to your tunes or record a podcast without using precious battery power.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play audio adapter requires no software or external power. The slim aluminum housing fits easily into a pocket, purse, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go. The 24-bit U437-001-C-V2 converts digital high-resolution audio to analog at a 96 kHz sample rate to maintain a crisp, lively sound.
- Adds a 3.5 mm headphone/mic port to a device that comes without a stereo audio jack
- USB-C port supports 60W PD 3.0 and 18W QC 2.0 output for charging host device
- Slim housing fits into a backpack or laptop bag for convenient listening anywhere
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for speedy installation
- Compatible with Android, Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty