UPS offers standby protection for PCs and peripherals to prevent data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during brownouts and blackouts. Two of the 8 output receptacles are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs. Four outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. Four additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single-line, telephone suppression jacks protect modem or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 17 minutes during power failures.
- 3-year limited warranty
- $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- High >98% efficiency with low BTU ratings saves electricity and lowers your energy costs
- Home-friendly alarm remains silent in backup mode, sounding only when imperative
- 10 NEMA 5-15R outlets power and protect PC, home theater or digital signage equipment
- Keeps AC power running during blackouts to allow time for file saves and safe shutdown
- Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise