Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 14.3 minutes of UPS battery support at half load (350W) and 4.0 minutes of support at full load (700W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 870-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert software (available via free web download), the SMART1200LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Supports a half-load (350W) up to 12 min. during power outage
- Supports a full load (700W) up to 4 min. during power outage
- Features 8 protected NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Offers automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- LCD screen reports real-time UPS and power status