Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RM2UN has an internal battery that provides 13 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage.
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets-4 switchable via network interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface for remote management
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen
- 13 min. runtime at half load; 4.5 min. at full load