Durable USB-A to USB-B Cable Transfers Important Data at USB 2.0 Speeds
This USB cable connects a printer, scanner, hub or other USB-B peripheral to the USB-A port on your computer or laptop. It transfers data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps for use with low-speed and high-speed devices, including multimedia applications. The cable is also backward compatible with earlier USB generations.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured with twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines, the U022AB-006-WH also features foil and braid shielding that ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
White Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The cable has a white PVC jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded computer or hub and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- USB cable with antibacterial material connects low- and high-speed devices to your computer while protecting you from bacteria.
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient data transfers
- Constructed with antibacterial material proven 99.9% effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise that can distort or destroy data
- Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- White jacket permits fast, easy identification in a crowded hub or computer
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty