3.5 mm Audio Adapter Connects to Your Laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C Stereo Audio Adapter allows you to connect a microphone, earbuds, headphones or speakers to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, Chromebook or other device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. This adapter allows you to bypass a defective sound card or 3.5 mm headphone jack, as well as connect to a device that offers only USB-C ports.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play audio adapter requires no software or external power. The slim cable fits easily into a pocket, purse, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go. The 24-bit U437-001 converts digital high-resolution audio to analog at a 96 kHz sample rate to maintain a crisp, lively sound.
- Adds a 3.5 mm headphone/mic port to a device that comes without a stereo audio jack
- Connecting to a USB-C port lets you bypass a defective sound card or audio jack
- Slim adapter fits into a backpack or laptop bag for convenient listening anywhere
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for speedy installation
- Compatible with Android, Windows and macOS, including iPads with USB-C port
- 1-year limited warranty