USB 3.1, generation 1 USB-C to DVI adapter cable (M/M) helps you transmit video from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to a DVI-enabled monitor or projector. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. The fumble-free, USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure a fast, easy connection every time. Gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking for lasting use. With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
- Plug-and-play technology connects immediately without software or drivers
- Reversible design works in either direction for fumble-free use
- High-quality connectors and contacts offer excellent conductivity
- Braid shielding offers error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz