USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Connects to Your Laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter (M/F) allows your computer, tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, Ultrabook or smartphone to connect to a wired Ethernet network. Connect the right-angle USB-C connector to your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and connect the RJ45 port to a UTP cable (such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series, sold separately). Ideal for settings in which no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds, this USB 3.1 Gen 1 adapter lets you enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for fast data transfers and audio/video streaming.
Built-In USB-C Cable Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Right-Angle USB-C Plug Makes Connecting in Tight Spaces Easier
The space-saving right-angle USB-C plug is easy to install in confined spaces, such as behind your computer desk or workstation. The right-angle construction also relieves strain on the cable and connector and prevents the cable from bending awkwardly.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play network adapter requires no software, drivers or external power. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go. Plug it into your laptop for instant network connection.
- Connect to a wired 10/100/1000 Mbps network where Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable
- More convenient, less expensive than installing or upgrading an internal Ethernet card
- Widely compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems
- Right-angle USB-C plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty