You can add up to six U244-001-VGA adapters-each attached to its own USB 2.0 port-to a Windows computer or up to four on a Mac. Adding or removing a monitor is easy-no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary. First, install the drivers using the included CD. Then, connect the adapter to the display and the source using a VGA cable and the built-in USB 2.0 cable, respectively.
The U244-001-VGA supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz and features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory. Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows 2000 and later, 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.4 and later, and Ubuntu 14.04.2. This adapter also works with Surface™ tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Extend video to a second display or duplicate one video on both
- Add up to 6 adapters to connect a total of 7 displays (Windows)
- Plug and play-no external power supply needed
- Compatible with Windows®, Mac® and Ubuntu